Terms of Service
Last Modified: February 1, 2017
Acceptance of These Terms
By being a member of the Program, you accept the Terms. If you do not accept the Terms, please cancel your account.
Changes to These Terms
From time to time, Entreprelegal may modify these Terms. If such a modification is made, Entreprelegal will notify you by email. Any changes to these Terms will only apply after the date of any such change.
By joining Program, you will have an attorney-client relationship with Entreprelegal. An attorney-client relationship will not be formed until you have made payment. If you terminate your membership of the Program, the attorney-client relationship will end.
Entreprelegal has an ethical obligation to keep your information confidential. Unless you give your express, writtwenty-five permission, your attorney will only communicate with you directly about your legal matters.
To be eligible for Entreprelegal Legal Membership Program, you must be at least 18 years of age. Entreprelegal has the right to reject anyone for any reason, or for no reason at all. If you have a conflict of interest with a current client (as solely determined by Entreprelegal), you will not be able to join Entreprelegal Legal Membership Program.
Program Terms and Conditions
· Unlimited attorney emails: You get unlimited emails with an attorney on new legal matters. The determination of what qualifies as a new legal matter shall be solely at the discretion of your attorney.
· Sixty-minutes attorney phone calls: You get sixty minutes per month in phone calls with an attorney on new legal matters. The determination of what qualifies as a new legal matter shall be solely at the discretion of your attorney. If additional consultation is needed on the same legal matter, that consultation will be billed hourly at the Firm’s prevailing rate. Phone calls must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
· Document reviews: You get unlimited document reviews of documents up to twenty-five pages. Those twenty-five pages equivalent to twenty-five pages of text in regular, 12-point typeface with standard margins. The reviewing attorney will provide you with a summary of any legal issues or concerns about the document. Revisions or alterations to the document shall be billed hourly.
· Entreprelegal Library: Annual members get access to an Entreprelegal library of annotated documents and legal guides. As a condition of your membership in the Program you agree to not share or distribute this Entreprelegal and to only use it for your own purposes.
· Trademark Search: If you are an annual member, you will be eligible to receive one free professional trademark search.
· Discount: Annual and Quarterly Members are eligible to receive a 15% discount on legal services provided by the Firm outside the scope of the Program. Entreprelegal reserves the right to determine eligibility for this discount.
Entreprelegal, nor any attorneys affiliated with Entreprelegal, agree to represent you in any case, proceeding, arbitration, mediation or similar legal matter. If such legal action becomes necessary, Entreprelegal will work with you to secure appropriate counsel.
Entreprelegal provides no guarantee as to results of any action or action taken on your behalf. All legal advice is provided strictly in an advisory capacity.
The Program fee shall be a retainer and deemed earned when received. The purpose of the fee is to secure your attorney’s availability over the period covered by the fee. You will be charged automatically at the beginning monthly until you cancel.
Additional Services and Expenses
Additional services shall be rendered to members at the Firm’s prevailing rates. You agree to pay for any agreed-upon services when invoiced. You also agree to pay for any agreed-upon expenses or fees incurred on your behalf.
You may cancel your account for any reason, at any time. Refunds are given solely at Entreprelegal’s discretion. Entreprelegal also has the right to terminate your account at any time, for any reason. If your payment cannot be processed, Entreprelegal retains the right to immediately terminate.
These Terms are the only agreement relating to your membership in Entreprelegal Legal Membership Program. If you engage Entreprelegal for legal services beyond those provided in Entreprelegal Legal Membership Program, those services will be governed by a separate engagement letter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be removed from the Terms without affecting the remaining provisions.
Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction
If a dispute arises relating to any aspect of these Terms between you and Entreprelegal and if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, you agree to discuss in good faith the use of mediation before resorting to arbitration, litigation, or any other dispute resolution procedure.
The Terms are governed by, and must be interpreted under, Texas law, and any court proceedings relating to this agreement must be instituted in the County of Fort Bend.
Note For Non-Texas Residents
Although anyone can join Entreprelegal Legal Membership Program, it works best for people in the State of Texas, where Entreprelegal is headquartered and licensed to practice law. For members in other states, Entreprelegal will only be able to provide legal advice regarding copyrights, trademarks and other issues involving federal law.
Copyright © 2015 Entreprelegal™ - All Rights Reserved.
Entreprelegal employs attorneys licensed in Texas. As such, advice and products provided by Entreprelegal are by nature limited to the Texas jurisdiction and federal and common law. Products may not be appropriately tailored to the needs of businesses in every jurisdiction, state or country, therefore you are encouraged to speak with a local attorney for your specific needs before relying on the contract templates and general advice of Entreprelegal.